Hey all!

Oddball454

Hey all!

Post by Oddball454 »

Hello all,

I only recently joined the AAC and having moved to the Midlands from London just before Christmas, and am part of the Black Country Cruisers crew (though yet to meet any of them!). I am the proud owner of a 1970 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS with a rather cheeky 454 big block up front. It is my third classic American, my first was a 68 Mustang that I saved for seven years for!

I was previously a member of the MOCGB and the Damn Yankees but never been a member of the AAC, despite having an interest in American classics since the mid 90's, and owning my first in 2008.

I used to enjoy the Notts Americana from the mid 90's till mid 2000's when I moved to London.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you, but will strictly be staying local with fuel costs as they are!
Attachments
Coleshill.jpg
Coleshill.jpg (96.71 KiB) Viewed 11768 times
Last edited by Oddball454 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meleditor

Re: Hey all!

Post by meleditor »

You will find the Black Country a really friendly bunch. If you ever want to travel a bit further take a trip to our Worcester meet, we would be pleased to see you. You can come in your daily driver!
Oddball454

Post by Oddball454 »

Thanks! I also struggle to make mid-week gatherings due to other commitments, but at least technically my daily is American, I even saw one at a show recently! a modern Jeep Compass.
ClareSharp

Post by ClareSharp »

welcome :)